Friday, July 18, 2014

A Bracelet A Day Keeps The Cancer Away

Okay...So I was thinking what should I blog about next? And that's where the brains come in you see me and my sister are pretty awesome! I'm a gymnast starting a blog and I have no idea why so don't ask me that. And she well.. She already has a blog! And has what I like to call "None Stop Ideas" Of what to blog next. Well she came up with an idea for me (Like always) What if I make one bracelet per day of the year? Well she did a little (I don't know what) and figured out if I start on August 3rd I will end up with 150 bracelets by January 1st 2015. So...I'm  going to do it! I'm going to make a bracelet a day until 2015, then I'm going to sell them and donate the money I make off of them to children who have cancer! And three lucky winners will win a couple bracelets!

Do you think I can do it? Tell me what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment