Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Round-off Back-handspring (no video, sorry!)

In my yard this afternoon. If this wasn't my fifth blooper, it'd be a little better :)

OKAY! I learned this March of 2014. I started gymnastics last year (see About Me, i'm so awesome)

I WAS TRYING TO PUT A VIDEO HERE BUT BLOGGER DECIDED TO QUIT ON ME SO IT DIDN'T UPLOAD. I WILL TRY AGAIN VERY SOON, YA'LL!

OKAY! Another thing: I have a cute baby brother...ready? I bet he's the cutest little cupcake in the world!

photo thanks to Emma at SunnySkiesAhead: sunnyskyahead.blogspot.com

Flip, jump, tumble, repeat, and #GymnastRevolution.

IVEY

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And uh.. I will post soon. I'm just SO busy lately! I do Gymnastics 2 times a week and I have lots of other stuff. I'm homeschooled and so I'm still doing school.

    ReplyDelete